The term ‘AVERY RESOURCES SDN. BHD.’ or ‘AVERY’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Plot 350, Penang Science Park ,Lorong Perindustrian Bukit Minyak 20, Kawasan Perindustrian Bukit Minyak, 14000 S.P.T ., Penang, Malaysia. Our company registration number is 715499-A. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement and stipulated purposes.
What do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title,
- contact information including landlines, mobile numbers and email address,
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests,
- other information relevant to surveys and/or offers including job application suitability.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What do we do with the information we gather?
We collect your Personal Data to understand your needs and to provide you with better services and offering to you products and services which may be of interest to you. Generally, we collect, use and disclose your Personal Data in particular and not limited to the following reasons:-
- managing our business operations and complying with internal policies and procedures, including but not limited to internal record keeping;
- Internal record keeping including assessing your job application and administering your participation in any contest/ program related to the public organized by us;
- Responding to your inquiries and requests;
- administering and/or managing our relationship with you, including for the purposes of servicing you in relation to products and services offered to you;
- communicating with you, including informing and updating you of news relating to us, your preferences and of changes to our policies, terms and conditions and other administrative information;
- conducting market research, understanding and determining customer location, preferences and demographics for us to review, formulating marketing strategy and approach, develop and improve our products, services or website and also develop special offers and marketing programmes, in better inform you of our products, services, trainings, activities and events;
- seeking professional advice, including but not limited to legal advice;
- Statistical analysis to improve your web experience;
- We may use the information to improve our products and services;
- We may use the information to provide better shopping and training experience;
- We may periodically send promotional emails about our products and services, job offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- compliance with any applicable rules, laws or regulations; and
- any other purpose relating to any of the above or as otherwise notified to you from time to time.
If you have requested to receive marketing and/or other manner of communications from us, AVERY and associates companies or our duly authorized representatives, then from time to time we and our associates may use or disclose or share your Personal Data amongst ourselves for the purposes of sending you details of products, events, services, promotions, trainings, seminars, special offers or other information (the “Marketing Information”) which we think you may find interesting via any contact information which you have provided.
By submitting your personal data to us via this website, you hereby authorize consent to us to use and process (including disclose) your personal data for the reasons of which the data was collected for. If you do not consent or subsequently withdraw your consent to the processing and disclosure of your personal data, we will not be able to fulfil our obligations to you in respect of the reasons of which the data was collected for.
Please also note that if you have provided your telephone number(s) as a contact information, then at your request we may from time to time contact you using such telephone number(s) (whether via voice calls, sms, or other means) to provide you with the Marketing Information.
You may at any time request to withdraw your consent for us to use or disclose your Personal Data for any of the above purposes by sending email correspondences to email@example.com.
However, you acknowledge and agree that such withdrawal may result in us being unable to continue to provide our products or services to you or to administer and/or manage any relationship which we have with you.
Privacy Notice Pursuant To The Personal Data Protection Act 2010
Please be informed that the personal data and other information (collectively, “Personal Data”) provided in your application form may be used and processed by AVERY for purposes in relation to your application for employment. These purposes include, but are not limited to the followings:
- To access your eligibility leading to selection for employment
- To conduct reference and background checks
- To verify information provided in the application form
- All other employment requirements and purposes related/associated with the above
- Further, please be informed that if required for any of the foregoing Purposes, your Personal Data may be transferred to our Companies overseas but such transfers are in line with your job application. We will ensure that our Companies overseas will keep the information confidential.
- In order to process your Personal Data, your consent is required. If you do not consent, we cannot process your Personal Data for any of the above Purposes and we will not be able to consider your job application.
- You may at any time hereafter request access to or correction of your personal data in relation to your application. If you wish to exercise these rights, please write to the Person-in-Charge of Personal Data Protection of HR Department by providing the following details:
Your name, correspondence address, contact number and details of the request.
Human Resource Manager
AVERY RESOURCES SDN. BHD
Plot 350,Penang Science Park ,Lorong Perindustrian Bukit Minyak 20,Kawasan Perindustrian Bukit Minyak, 14000 S.P.T ., Penang, Malaysia
Fax : 04-5766787
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for a period of 24 months for the purposes of further consideration for employment, appointment or any form of engagement. Please note that if you withdraw your consent, you will no longer be considered for the application. [Note: We will dispose all unsuccessful applications within 24 months from the date of application].
By providing the personal data of your parents/guardian(s)/siblings(s)/spouse/ referee(s) as requested in the application, we assume that you have obtained the consent of the relevant party/parties.
Intellectual Property Rights
The contents of this website (including, but not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance, text, graphics, sounds, videos and links) are protected by copyright. They shall not be copied, modified, distributed or reproduced in whole or in part under any circumstances whatsoever without our prior written consent.
All trademarks displayed in this website are owned either by us or other third parties. You shall not download; reproduce or use any of such trademarks under any circumstances whatsoever without our prior written consent.
Third Party Links
From time to time this website may include links to other websites (the “linked websites”). These links are provided for your convenience to provide and/or receive further information. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. They do not and shall not be deemed to signify that we endorse the linked websites. If you access or use the linked websites, you should note that we do not assume any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of the linked websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and check the terms, conditions, privacy statement and policies applicable to the linked websites. We assume no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the content of the linked websites.
Links to social media platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and AVERY participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
You are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage with them with due care and caution with regard to your privacy and personal details. We will never ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social network sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. You are advised before using such social network sharing buttons that you do so at your own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
The use and/or access of this website, as well as the Terms are be governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with, the laws of Malaysia and you hereby agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.
How Do We Collect Your Personal Data
Generally, we collect your Personal Data in the following ways:-
- When you sign up as a Member/Distributor;
- When you submit forms or surveys or respond to us relating to any of our products, promotions, offers, invitations or other initiatives;
- When you contact us;
- When you register for or use an online account on our website;
- When you interact with our duly authorized representatives;
- When you respond to our request for Personal Data;
- when we receive references from our group of companies, associates duly authorized representatives or third parties, for example, where you have been referred to us by them; and
- When you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reason.
You are responsible for ensuring that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct.
Disclosure and Administration of Your Personal Data
We do not sell, distribute or lease your Personal Data/information to third parties unless we have your permission and/or are required by law to do so.
We may use your personal information to forward to you promotional information and/or information about third parties which we think you may find interesting or beneficial to you should you have convey to us your preference, agreement and notification of your interest to receive the above.
However, please note that we may from time to time disclose your Personal Data for the purposes listed above (where applicable) to any of the following third parties,:-
- our associates;
- our agents, contractors or third party service providers who provide operational services to us, such as telecommunications, information technology, payment, payroll, processing, training, market research, storage, archival or other services;
- our professional advisers, such as our auditors and lawyers;
- relevant authorities so as to comply with any applicable rules, laws or regulations; and
- any other party to whom you authorize us to disclose your Personal Data.
You may at any time after the submission of your personal data to us, request for access, correction to your personal data and/or limit your data processing by writing to us at email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer when you visit a website. A cookie helps to analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Please note that we use traffic log cookies to identify which pages on our website are being used. This helps us to analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to your needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and the data is then removed from our system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from using certain features or functions of our website. Please check with WEB CONSTRUCTOR is this is applicable to us. Thanks
Limitation of our Liability
The information provided and the statements made on these pages do not constitute any representation or warranty, either express or implied. In particular such information is not an implied promise or guarantee in respect of quality, marketability, fitness for any particular purpose, or the non-infringement of laws and patents. Our internet pages also contain links to other internet sites. We would like to point out that we have no influence over the design and content of the linked sites. We therefore accept no liability for the accuracy, completeness or quality of the information provided there, nor do we guarantee that it is up to date. Consequently we hereby distance ourselves from all content of such sites. This declaration applies to all links to external sites contained on our internet pages and to the content of such sites.
As far as applicable laws allow, we shall not be responsible or liable to you for any and all losses (including loss of profit, indirect and/or consequential losses), damages, claims or actions of any kind arising out of or in connection with any virus, any interception of data, any problems or technical malfunction of any network, computer online systems or equipment, servers or providers, software failure or traffic congestion on the Internet, system disruption, delayed transmission or any incorrect data transmission, or any damage to your computer or other electronic devices or for any other event not within our control in connection with your access and use this website, howsoever caused.
Forward-looking Statements disclaimer
Internet pages, Investor Relations releases, annual and interim reports, outlooks, presentations, audio and video broadcasts of events (live or recorded) and other documents on this website contain, among other things, forward-looking statements about future developments that are based on the current assessments of the management. The words ‘anticipate,’ ‘assume,’ ‘believe,’ ‘estimate,’ ‘expect,’ ‘intend,’ ‘may/might,’ ‘plan,’ ‘project,’ ‘should’ and similar expressions are used to indicate forward-looking statements. Such statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties, including global economic downturn, changes in exchange rates, interest rates and raw materials prices, the launch of products by competitors, higher sales incentives. If any of these risks and uncertainties materialize or if the assumptions underlying any of our forward- looking statements prove incorrect, then our actual results may be materially different from those we express or imply by such statements. We do not intend or assume any obligation to update these forward-looking statements. Any forward-looking statement applies only in relation to the situation prevailing on the date on which it is made.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. All information, opinions, statements and materials contained in this website are purely for information purposes only. Nothing in this website shall be considered or construed as an offer or solicitation or contract, or part of one, in relation to any products.
Our products and services are generally regulated under and in compliance with various authorities including but not limited to the Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia (Ministry of Health (MOH)), Kementerian Perdagangan Dalam Negeri, Koperasi dan Kepenggunaan( Ministry of Domestic Trade, Cooperative and Consumerism (MDTCC)),Bahagian Hab Halal, Jabatan Kemajuan Islam Malaysia (JAKIM), various authorities of respective country of origin of our License Manufacturers .
The information above said is provided by AVERY RESOURCES SDN. BHD’ (hereinafter referred to as AVERY). While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arise out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of AVERY. We have your full understanding and acknowledgement that we have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links or references does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, AVERY takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Nothing in this website shall be considered as or shall it be construed as providing any investment advice. We and our authorized representatives do not provide investment advice nor are we licensed with any authority to do so. We recommend that you seek independent advice from your professional advisers. We are not regulated by any authority and there is no requirement for us to be so regulated as we are not undertaking any regulated activities.
Your Account and Password
Certain part or features of our website may only be accessible to registered users. If you are a registered user, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
Each account is for the personal use of the registered user only. You agree to immediately notify us if you become aware of the loss, theft or unauthorized use of your account and password. You shall not share your account log-in details or password with any other person. If you violate this or breach any of the Terms contain herein, we may at any time cancel, block or suspend your access to our website for such duration as we deem fit.
You hereby fully indemnify and hold us, our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, partners, and employees, harmless from and against all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, liabilities, penalties, and costs (including without limitation, legal costs on a full indemnity basis), awards, losses and/or expenses, arising from or in connection with you access or use of this website or your breach of any of the Terms.